Photos / Video / Planning new Smile / Mock-up
Photo / Video: I will share all the information necessary to take proper photos and videos.
- shooting techniques;
- photography set;
- Aperture & Ligthtroom software;
- Keynote / Powerpoint / Imovie software (preparatory for DSD)
Digital Smile Design: step by step all the protocol.
- standard protocol
- digital protocol using digital tools
- direct protocol (on the patient’s mouth) with “AFD Technique (ANTERIOR FRAMEWORK DESIGN)”
Mock-up: how to create the best result of the final simulation choosing the properly technique.
- Direct mock-up with AFD Technique;
- Digital Mock-up;
- wax-up & silicon index technique
- Skin mock-up technique;
- Standard silicon index technique.
- Aesthetic anterior clinical consideration connected with the simulation of the final result in order to create the definitive
- Treatment Plan Treatment Plan: management, sharing with each member of the Staff and the patient;
- how to sell better your therapy? Create an emotional and interactive presentation for your patient.
Preparation & CAD-CAM steps: Digital impression / Digital project / Digital tools / CAD-CAM blocks Material / Milling
Preparation concept: this step is probably one of the most delicate in the all protocol of work, and it is necessary to proceed carefully to obtain at the end a predictable results.
- Preparation protocol techniques: what kind of preparation? why?;
- Preparation starting from the mock-up
- Silicone index to check the preparation
- Preparation with the microscope
- Immediate Dentin sealing
- preparation check with digital tools
- retraction systems
Digital impression by scanner
- digital general concept about digital impression
- Bio-copy function tip & tricks applied directly to the patient
- scanning techniques of the mock-up
- scanning techniques of the teeth prepared
- scanning technique to create “Gingival mask” in anterior cases after soft tissue conditioning
Digital project by software CEREC &PREMIUM of the same case
- project of the new virtual smile step by step
- instrument digital tools
- milling and granding
- burs: to optimizing the final result about accuracy and precision
Materials: what the market is offering today?
- Dental CAD-CAM ceramics: features & indications
- Compound CAD-CAM materials: features & indications
- managing of the different materials during each step
Finalization of the prosthetic devices after their milling: Polishing technique / Staining technique / Cut-back technique / Cementation / Dental Hygiene Process after cementing
General concepts about micro & macro texture, shapes & natural smile
- Polishing technique protocols step by step: what materials? what instruments? in which cases?
- Staining technique protocols step by step: what materials? what instruments? in which cases?
- Cut-back technique protocols step by step: what materials? what instruments? in which cases?
Cementation: protocol step by step
- Isolation of the operative site with the rubber dam (application of the concepts explaining during the module 1)
- prosthetic devices management before cementing considering the different materials;
- enamel & dentin conditioning
- Bonding / Fundamental procedures for indirect bonded restorations apply directly to the patient.
Dental Hygiene Process after cementing
- how to maintain all the prosthetic devices after their cementation: protocol step by step
- which instruments to avoid to damage the thin veneers?